Overview: We are currently seeking extremely bright, articulate, highly-motivated candidates to join our systems programming and engineering team.
Responsibilities will include: Writing and maintaining extensive suites of scripts to support trading systems, data pipelines, data analysis, and back office systems. The candidate should be prepared to design and implement a wide variety of such systems and take ownership over them. Role will interact heavily with company's CTO.
Requirements: Strong skills in Python and bash shell programming, and expertise in a Linux environment. C++ skills are also important.
Education requirements are the following:
- Highly qualified MS, and PhD graduates from top programs in Math, Physics, CS, and EE.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively are essential.
- Experience in the financial industry is NOT a requirement and we welcome candidates who have had no exposure to finance whatsoever.
- You will be tested during the interview process on general skill areas, as well as your professed areas of expertise.
We offer the following:
- Excellent compensation, with tremendous long-term earnings potential.
- Ability to interact with highly talented and experienced professionals in a casual yet academic environment.
- Ability to learn from world-class experts in trading, trading systems design, and design of high performance computing systems.
- Ability to join a rapidly growing firm and have an outsized impact.
- Ample cultural and recreational activities, with nearby access to New York City, Philadelphia, and the Jersey Shore.
Please send your inquiries and resumes to email@example.com