DXT Commodities is looking for a Power Analyst to strengthen the analysis team that supports traders in the power desk. Applicants should have at least two years of relevant working experience, preferably working with stack models applied to European power trading.
The Analyst will work on the development and deployment of simulation models of European Power markets.
The position requires a passion for quantitative development but also strong business acumen, given the continuous interactions with Traders, Meteorologists, Analyst and IT developers.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply quantitative skills in a pure trading environment.
- At least two years’ experience in development/deployment of stack models of European power markets
- Strong data analysis skills (Python, R)
- Practical knowledge of machine learning and numerical optimization techniques
- Basic knowledge of PL/SQL
- Fluent in English , a second European language is a plus
- Permanent position
- A unique possibility to work in a young, dynamic, professional and rewarding environment
Please send your updated CV together with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org