London-based Macro Hedge Fund is expanding their Quantitative Analyst team and is looking to hire an exceptional Junior Quantitative Analyst. The role will join the existing team focused on delivering some of the most advanced systems in the industry.
The ideal candidate will work on the full lifecycle of Quant projects. They will have strong Quant modelling experience, a proven track record of delivery across a broad range of developing pricing and risk models for derivative trades across multiple asset classes.
- An excellent academic background; MSc or PhD in a mathematical domain from a leading university;
- Dynamic problem solving, with an ability to simplify complex problems and create elegant solutions;
- Excellent mathematical intuition and an innate ability to pick up new skills quickly and adapt to a changing environment;
- Strong knowledge of and experience in developing quantitative models;
- Programming experience in C++, C# or Java;
- Experience working with traders;
Start date: As soon as possible
Application closing date: 7th May 2017