Global Atlantic’s Investment Analytics group focuses on modeling, portfolio valuation, and risk management. Following our separation from Goldman Sachs, we are in the early stages of a redesign and rebuild of all of our valuation and risk models, to culminate in a proprietary system tailored to our business needs. We are looking for individuals to spearhead the development of models and valuation tools for variety of fixed income structured asset classes including residential / commercial mortgages, student loans etc.
- Working as part of a small team to develop portfolio management system and analytics
- Helping to formulate a fundamental model on a variety of asset classes
- Working with portfolio managers to develop risk views and make investment decisions
Skills & Requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Interest in the financial markets
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.