The Global Credit Data Consortium seeks a new Executive Director to take on the most senior executive leadership role of the association. The successful candidate will be responsible for all activities and operations of the association, including managing personnel, carrying out the strategy of the Board and representing the association in the financial community.
- Ensure development of the relationship and services with existing members
- Promote the benefits of membership of the Association to senior persons at banks and other finance industry companies, both to existing and potential members
- Represent the association towards finance industry bodies, including regulators, consultants and other industry associations
- Supervise the executives and managers, suppliers and consultants, including comprehensive resource planning and development
- Ensure proper administration of the association, including organising the finance function, secretariat and general meetings
- Work with the Board to develop and enhance the vision for the association
- Develop and implement activity, marketing, business and product development strategies for the Association
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Strong banking sector experience and a large international network of contacts at the highest levels
- Proven track record as a manager, able to lead, coach and develop staff; programme management experience would be a plus
- Experience in managing a cost centre and preferably also a revenue centre, experience running a member driven association would be a plus
- Knowledge of Banking industry credit risk measurement practices and recent regulatory developments
- Strong marketing and personal relation skills
- Self-motivated and with flexible working-hours
- Relevant University degree(s)
- A proven record of absolute discretion in treating confidential and restricted information;
- Team player, with good communicative and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English. Other languages would be a plus.
Global Credit Data is registered in The Netherlands, where many of the executives are located. We are recruiting a person who has the right to live and work in Europe. All executives work from their own home office, with Global Credit Data supplying relevant materials. Global Credit Data has a policy to offer remuneration competitive with similar roles in the Finance Industry.
Global Credit Data executives are either hired directly as full time permanent employees or on full time exclusive consultant contracts. Global Credit data has a policy of equal opportunity employment and strives for diversity among its staff.
For more information or to apply in confidence please contact the Chairman of the Board, Mr Theo van Drunen by email to: email@example.com